Wednesday, July 29, 2009

i made some pants!


my first completed sewing project! i am so proud of myself. i made some really easy thai fisherman pants, i just found a free general pattern online and made them on a borrowed sewing machine. it was great, except for the fact that the pattern was, well, general, and the pants are a little big. i know fisherman pants are supposed to be baggy, but are the so baggy that i cant slip a normal t-shirt over the bulk? i hope not...... but i'm satisfied with my work, for now :-) thanks to a utah cycling newspaper for giving me food pattern material and some articles to read while i lazily bided my time hehe. sorry no pictures of the final finished product today, my camera's batteries are flat, maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I like your posts, and your picture of quinoa with berries looks very yummy.

    ReplyDelete